Master class: make a kite
Materials to be used:
- paper, heavy cloth or a large plastic bag
- colorful ribbons
- thick straws for drinks or any other bars for the body
How to make a do-it-yourself kite
- Take the basic material that you prepared for the snake and draw a shape on it, as shown in the photo. Cut the resulting polygon.
- Strengthen the corners with pieces of tape so that the snake can retain its original shape for longer.
- Make holes in the left and right corners.
- Insert the tubes one into another or use other sticks or straight branches without knots. Attach them on the inside of the snake with tape.
- Decorate the bottom of the kite by attaching multi-colored ribbons with a stapler.
- Pass a strong silk rope into the holes on the sides, which will pass through both holes. Stand back 30-50 cm and tie one of its ends on the main part, which will go down so that as a result only one thread leads to the pinwheel with a skein.
Kite is ready to launch! You can also decorate a snake using a marker, colored self-adhesive tapes, and paints. Run it in windy weather, leaving the thread below and tossing the snake up behind you. Let the kid try to run a few meters and see how the serpent "pursues" him! And at this time you can make a series of funny pictures.
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.