The art of perfect sleep or how to become more beautiful when you sleep
- Sleep on your back. Sleeping on your back will help prevent wrinkles, even if they have already begun to form. In people who are accustomed to always sleeping on one side, wrinkles from a certain side of the face and neck are more often seen. Do you want to avoid them? Try to sleep more on your back. And if your eyes often look swollen in the morning, try adding another small pillow. Dermatologists are confident that this will reduce the flow of excess fluid to the eyelids.
- Do not forget about hydration. Everyday! For fresh and beautiful skin in the morning, you just need a quality night cream, preferably anti-aging. Moisturizing will help you stay youthful longer, prevent the appearance of wrinkles. It is also worth paying attention to moisturizing lip balm, eyelash lotion and eye cream. And do not forget about the regularity of care! This is the main tool in the struggle for beauty and youth at any age.
- Choose the right bedding. Studies show that sleep problems and insomnia often result from the wrong choice of bedding. In addition to the mattress, which is a reliable "base" for a healthy sleep, blankets, pillows and bedding are very important, which are responsible for creating the perfect microclimate and ... your posture. A proper pillow made of high-quality materials will help the body to take an anatomically correct position, and a good blanket will provide optimal warming and “track” so that your body receives enough oxygen and nutrients to optimize all metabolic processes.
- Change bedding more often. Every night you spend about 8 hours in bed. Experts believe that bedding is an ideal medium for the growth of bacteria, which lead to the appearance of blackheads and other troubles associated with the condition of your skin. Therefore, it is advisable to change bedding (at least pillowcases) at least 1 time per week.
- Sleep with the humidifier on. After all, everyone remembers that for beauty and health you need to drink 2 liters of water per day? For maximum benefit, use a humidifier as well. Your skin will be grateful to you! Especially in the cold season, when heaters and batteries dry the air very much.
- Try to eat less salty at night. The same goes for alcohol. When we drink alcohol or eat salty for dinner, in the morning we get ugly swelling and swollen eyes. Avoiding this is easy - try to monitor your diet. And if you still ate a pack of chips, use an extra pillow for sleeping.
- Always wash off your makeup before going to bed. Many people have the habit of going to bed with foundation on the lyceum and with mascara on the eyelashes. After that, in the morning you are unlikely to look fresh. In addition, get dark circles under the eyes and clogged pores. So do not be lazy to spend 30 seconds to prepare for bed.
Not everything is decided by the price and availability of exclusive materials: when choosing bedding, you need to be guided by your personal ideas about the comfort and level of heating of the bed. To understand what type you belong to, use this scale: those who like "hotter" will appreciate the warm wool, lightest downy and modern high-tech fillers created on the basis of "space" technologies; conversely, seasoned cold-shower lovers will no doubt prefer light, thin, breathable silk and cotton blankets.
Look for more information on the Togas pages on social networks:
I want to receive beauty-life hacks and care tips.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.